Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
OPA 2021 Mental Health and Addictions Conference
Thursday, November 11 and Friday, November 12, 2021
12:30 pm – 4:45 pm ET
Presenters: Dr. Valerie Primeau, Dr. Wiplove Lamba and Dr. Mike Franklyn
CME Accreditation: Mainpro+ group learning credits and MOC Section 1 learning hours
This event will be recorded, and the recording will be available to the registrants following the event for 14 days after its distribution to registrants.
Click here for more information and registration.