Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
OPA Webinar: COVID – 19 and Moral Injury
Speaker: Dr. Victoria Williamson /
Moderators: Dr. Angela Ho & Dr. Michelle Marlbourough
Click here to register or for more information.
OPA COVID-19 Resources Page
Click here for more information.
Ontario Psychiatric Association Anti-Racism Statement
Please click here to read the full statement.