Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
January 30th - February 3rd 2023
OPA members are eligible for 20% off the University of Toronto Psych Refresh 2023 Review Course
Log in to the OPA webpage to find details under Resources >> Members-Only Resources.
Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD) is scheduled to expand in March 2023 to include cases where mental disorder is the sole underlying medical condition (MAiD MD-SUMC).