Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
OPA Addiction 101 Day
Join us for a day for skill building for health care providers working with patient who use substances.
Click here for more information.
Meet Our New OPA Council!
Click here to read more.
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Health Psychology Instructors