Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
Meet Our New OPA Council!
Click here to read more.
Registration for the OPA 2018 Fall Confernce is now OPEN!
Click here to register today.
Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Health Psychology Instructors