Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
The 2019 OPA Annual Conference will take place on March 22 & 23, 2019, at the Omni King Edward Hotel in Toronto.
Shortage of Psychiatrists Contributing to Crisis in Access to Mental Health Treatment
Click here to read more.
Etobicoke Psychiatric Consultants