Welcome to OPA
The Ontario Psychiatric Association is the provincial voice of Ontario's Psychiatrists. The OPA serves to:
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information
- Promote the optimal level of professional development and practice
- Advocate for the mentally ill and their families
- Represent members to governments, universities, and other medical associations
- Promote the prevention of mental disorders in the province of Ontario
News & Updates
OPA Fall Conference is Fast Approaching!
Take advantage of discounted rates until September 16th.
Click here to read more.
October 14, 2017
2017 Fall Conference
October 27 - 29, 2017
CADDRA ADHD Conference & Pre-Conference 2017
November 26 - 27, 2017
CALM Introductory Training Workshop
March 23 - 24, 2018
2018 Annual Conference